Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Good experience of relational database systems & using SQL/stored procedures to extract data.
- Expertise in processing large datasets for data transformation like data cleansing, scrubbing, profiling.
- Interpreting, filtering, cleaning and analyzing data using advanced Excel, Access and SQL.
- Working with data structures and algorithms.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Pay and Benefits:
- Transparent and Flexible compensation policy.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project migration.
- Accommodation arrangements will be provided for one week in client’s place unless you get your own arrangements.
- Travel expenses would be covered for all face to face interviews anywhere in the USA
- 2 weeks of yearly paid vacation will be provided.
- Health and medical benefits will be provided during projects which include: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days of employment.
- Short term and long-term disability after 60 days of employment.
- On-job technical support during the project.
- Free Skill development programs according to the projects need.
Post your updated resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (307) 464 3344