UI/UX Developer is primarily concerned with the application look and feel. The responsibility of Front-End developer/designer is to ensure that the application logically flow from one step to the next. Unlike UX designer who is concerned with the look and feel of the application, UI designer is concerned about how the application is laid out.
- Throughout understanding of web-based technologies CSS, HTML, Java Script, JQuery.
- Ability to document user experience and interactivity through wireframes, flowchart, screenshots, design specification and demo.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate design.
- Must have strong fundamental good coding standards.
- Experience in interactive design skills.
- Strong conceptualization ability, visual communication ability, drawing skill and visual design/layout/typography skill set.
Pay and Benefits:
- Transparent and Flexible compensation policy.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project migration.
- Accommodation arrangements will be provided for one week in client’s place unless you get your own arrangements.
- Travel expenses would be covered for all face to face interviews anywhere in the USA
- 2 weeks of yearly paid vacation will be provided.
- Health and medical benefits will be provided during projects which include: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days of employment.
- Short term and long-term disability after 60 days of employment.
- On-job technical support during the project.
- Free Skill development programs according to the projects need.
Post your updated resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (307) 464 3344