Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework and backend api development.
- Expert with one or more relational databases.
- Strong command of Python language Data Science Ecosystem.
- Understanding of the multi threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience with agile software development.
Pay and Benefits:
- Transparent and Flexible compensation policy.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project migration.
- Accommodation arrangements will be provided for one week in client’s place unless you get your own arrangements.
- Travel expenses would be covered for all face to face interviews anywhere in the USA
- 2 weeks of yearly paid vacation will be provided.
- Health and medical benefits will be provided during projects which include: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days of employment.
- Short term and long-term disability after 60 days of employment.
- On-job technical support during the project.
- Free Skill development programs according to the projects need.
Post your updated resume at: email@example.com
Call us: (307) 464 3344