To organize your work and to facilitate that changes Business Analyst is an agent who identify and optimize to develop and interpret the information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation or other managerial functions. Business Analyst work across all levels of organization to understand the elite concept cropping up in their mind and research market that is being entered to develop an unbeatable strategy.
- Gathering data and information for end-user requirement.
- Analyzing data gathered and current issue and determining the possible issues with he existing operating process.
- Develop information and consider available solutions or alternate methods of proceeding including organizational change, communications, information flow and integrate production method.
- Develop business and operating procedures to devise most efficient method of accomplishing.
- Preparing reports of findings by illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Documenting detailed functional requirements and user cases.
- Organize and document findings of studies and prepare recommendations for implementation of new system, procedures or changes.
- Design, evaluate, recommend and approve changes.
Pay and Benefits:
- Transparent and Flexible compensation policy.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project migration.
- Accommodation arrangements will be provided for one week in client’s place unless you get your own arrangements.
- Travel expenses would be covered for all face to face interviews anywhere in the USA
- 2 weeks of yearly paid vacation will be provided.
- Health and medical benefits will be provided during projects which include: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days of employment.
- Short term and long-term disability after 60 days of employment.
- On-job technical support during the project.
- Free Skill development programs according to the projects need.
Post your updated resume at: email@example.com
Call us: (307) 464 3344