SAS Analyst is the most efficient data analyst in the world built to facilitate mining, altering, managing and retrieving vital data in an organized way. To manage a business in an intelligent way SAS is a software suite that gives you predictive analysis and keeps data secured.
- Develop procedures to full automated the execution, monitoring and issue reporting for all production process.
- Implement procedures to ensure that all UAT and production code migration comply with the established procedures.
- Participate in application security reviews and address all identified issues.
- Participate in project planning sessions with business analyst to analyze the business requirements and outline proposed system solutions.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to design recommendations, incorporate security requirements into design and provide input to information or data flow and comply with project life cycle methodology in all planning steps.
- Adhere to IT control policies throughout design, development, testing and incorporate corporate architectural standards into application design specification.
- Follow and promote adherence to the organization standard project life cycle to ensure delivery of high quality of software solutions.
Pay and Benefits:
- Transparent and Flexible compensation policy.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project migration.
- Accommodation arrangements will be provided for one week in client’s place unless you get your own arrangements.
- Travel expenses would be covered for all face to face interviews anywhere in the USA
- 2 weeks of yearly paid vacation will be provided.
- Health and medical benefits will be provided during projects which include: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days of employment.
- Short term and long-term disability after 60 days of employment.
- On-job technical support during the project.
- Free Skill development programs according to the projects need.
Post your updated resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (307) 464 3344